Wednesday 17 November 2010

Capt. D.K. Shukla- A towering personality.

In our entire life we come across with  so many people,but only few of them, we never forget.Capt.D.K. Shukla is one of them. Mr. Shukla is a  well known physiotherapist, and a very kind hearted   person.Earlier he was in army  and posted to various parts of the country. For quite number of years he was in Pimpri (Pune) in a paraplegia center, a rehabilitation center for army personnel,I met him just five years back when my wife met with an accident and he used to come to our house for her physiotherapy treatment.
At present he is associated with Bhandari Hospital, Indore .At the age of 69, he is  still dedicated to his work with the same zeal. He has got vast experience, in his 40 years career he has treated so many complicated cases also. I know one such case,there was one  girl of 21 years who had spinal injury and was  confined to bed only.Capt. Shukla treated her. and now she is completely alright .Now she is married and blessed with a daughter also. Apart from a good  physiotherapist, he is wonderful human being. and a  philanthropic too.
My wife had a bedsore on her waist. But since she is paraplegic patient , it was not possible for me  to take her  often  to hospital for dressing.Capt shukla himself took the responsibility of dressing of bedsore.He did  not charge any thing  for dressing of bedsore for almost of 3-4 months.
I still remember one incident when my daughter met with an accident and had multiple fracture in right leg. As soon as he came to know that  she   is admitted to the hospital, next moment he was in hospital.After few days he started the  treatment.Due to time constraints   I was unable to take my daughter every day to his clinic for physiotherapy, But since he was aware of my problem,so he managed to shift  a huge machine to my residence  for physical exercise for my daughter. Because of  Shuklaji only she could start her normal activity  with in  a short period of 2-3 months only. Shri  Shukla ji  did not take a single penny from me for the treatment of my daughter .On the contrary when I offered some money he told me"Do you think vithika is not my daughter"?. For us he is not a physiotherapist, but he is our family member.We  used to share all our family  matters with each other.
I salute to generosity of Capt. Shukla. May God bless him. We pray to God for his long and healthy life.  


    

3 Comments:

At 17 November 2010 at 08:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

May the god bless such good fellas !

 
At 18 November 2010 at 04:05 , Blogger sid said...

May god send more angels like him on this earth

 
At 4 June 2019 at 23:18 , Blogger Rupalivardikar said...

Hello sir i want his contact details i am a medical student please help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home